One month ago, I was set out to build an AI system for my home like JARVIS AI from Mark Zuckerberg, inspired by Iron Man. I decided to name it Prometheus, because the myth still makes up the lower strata of my psyche;) The AI system also has a chat bot interface that is connected to the system for remote operations. The system also has some features that are in active development and therefore I cannot blog them for now eg, using a drone for perimeter scouting and controlling home devices like bulbs using Prometheus. Credits to Flying Emu for the Awesome Jarvis UI that I happily copy pasted and reverse engineered a bit to show responses of the user.
What can Prometheus Do?
Our virtual assistant has the following features-:
a.) Web User Interface
- Support Voice Conversations
- Voice controlled SMS reminders
- Voice controlled Google Search
- Voice controlled web penetration testing and network scanning
- Voice controlled intrusion detection via an IP camera with SMS alerts of intruders image(can be specified to animals)
- Voice controlled MPESA business to customer payments(b2c)
- Voice controlled MPESA customer to business payments(c2b)
- Voice controlled airtime purchase
- Symptoms Tracker for medical diagnosis and recommendations.
b.) ChatBot User Interface
- Support Text Conversations
- Support automated web penetration testing.
- Support domain resolving
- Support MPESA business to business payments(b2b) by simply uploading an image of the till number and the system does a wired transfer automatically.
- Support MPESA customer to business transactions
- Get latest news
- Panic mode that sends current GPS location shared via whatsapp to primary contacts
I am currently in the process of buying smart home devices and a drone to integrate them to Prometheus. One major problem with smart home devices is that they lack common standards to communicate, making integration a challenge.
What is Prometheus built with?
Sneak Peak Feature: Voice Enabled Penetration Testing